Sinister: Tigermilk auction

Mark Iles iles at xxx.uk
Tue Feb 10 16:35:55 GMT 1998

Dear Belle and Sebastian Fans,

        This may well have been posted to the list already, but since I'm
on the digest I don't know... just in case here it is, anyone want to join
the bidding for Tigermilk?

                        Mark

>>From shop at roughtrade.com  Tue Feb 10 15:41:01 1998
>Sender: shop at roughtrade.com
>Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 14:57:07 +0000
>To: shop at roughtrade.com
>From: Rough Trade Shop <shop at xxx.com>
>Subject: belle and sebastian-tiger milk for auction
>
>a friend of mine that over spent at xmas has decided to part with their
>beloved belle and sebastian album...pretty perfect condition as they're a
>record lover...bids to start at a hundred pounds please........
>        thanks sparrow
>
>p.s. apologies to those who have no interest in b and s.......
>

>web site :   http://www.roughtrade.com
>
>please let me know if you'd like to be on our emailing list for new
>releases  (unless you're already on it in which case don't worry!! you
>still are!!)
>
>email: shop at roughtrade.com
>
>phone: 0171-792-3490
>
>fax: 0171-221-1146
>
>write: Rough Trade shop
>130 Talbot Road
>London
>W11 1JA
>U.K.

Mark Iles,                              Tel: +44 (0113) 2065042
Imperial Cancer Research Fund,          Fax: +44 (0113) 2340183
Genetic Epidemiology Laboratory,
Ashley Wing,                            Email: iles at boreas.leeds.icnet.uk
St James's University Hospital,
Beckett Street,