Sinister: B&S: still here/B&S moments

Charlotte Hall Charlotte.Hall at xxx.uk
Tue Feb 10 17:11:43 GMT 1998

     hello list,

     Thank you someone for your kind query as to my whereabouts. I'm still
     on the list but have subscribed to the digest as I nearly got sacked
     because of the deluge of mail (this reminds me tangentially of a
     headline following the death of Daniel Arap Moi, Kenya's longtime
     dictator: "Apres Moi, la deluge").

     I have now changed my biographical details due to the pressure of
     time. I am 14 and I have never left Valparaiso.

     B&S content: I would be most happy to see the revival of the long lost
     "B&S moments" thread. I can start with this:

     1. the bit in "Photo Jenny" where Stuart sings "I don't do drugs, all
     my friends are on their holidays". The sweetness and pathos in his
     voice. How does he do it?

     2. that rather anaemic sounding recorder piping away in "Judy and the
     Dream of Horses". Call me sentimental.

     3. "It doesn't mean that I'm getting boring - you tell me!"

     Charlotte