Sinister: Video-wideo

Johnston, John CT John.Johnston at xxx.uk
Tue Feb 10 21:11:40 GMT 1998

There was a bit of talk about Enhanced-CDs and how our heros should go
in for something like that. I quite agree. The last Wu-Tang Clan album
was an enhanced whatchamacallit. It featured a tour of the "Wu -
Mansion" or palace or something where you could meet the various, erm,
Clansmen (as it were) and enjoy their rather delphic utterances.

I reckon the new B&S album should feature something like that - a
virtual tour of the "Seb-Church Hall" (...'Meet Stuart preparing some
Orange Squash in the kitchen') or better still the "Belle-playground".
Our heros could be found on their favourite playground ride. Sarah on
the swings, Isobel and Richard on the see-saw (that's teeter-totter for
our N.Am friends), Stevie on the wibbly-wobbly horse thing. And so on...

Books - Captain Correlli's Mandolin by Louis de Bernieres is wonderfull.
I laughed, I cried - oh how I cried. On the 7.30 train to Bedford, there
I was in my suit, in the heart of commuter land and I was crying my
heart out for the greatest story of doomed/unrequited love I'd ever read
- a soldier and the man he adores. I read books i like over and over
again but I don't think I could ever read Capt Correlli again and put
myself through the emotional mangle once more. But I'm a richer person
for going through it once - and it's not all sad.

xxx
Johnston, John "Crazy Trousers"

so now you know...