Sinister: Re:

John Jackson johnj at xxx.com
Tue Feb 10 20:38:47 GMT 1998

ELIZABETH DAPLYN punished her keyboard in anger:
>I'm a high-street kinda girl: no
> indie-kid shops around Medway.  We have our own equivalent of Casuals
> who look at me strangely as I wander around Chatham in hippy skirts and
> wierd t-shirts, not realising that their horrible puffa jackets and gold
> jewellery make them look like Michelin Men on the game.

Yes.

I know Chatham, unfortunately. My mate Andy and his fiance used to
live up in Walderslade (Lords Wood or something) so I stayed over
sometimes when I lived in south east London...we used to walk around
Chatham at night looking for somewhere to get a decent drink/takeaway
and usually failed. What a dull, tiny place it is. No indie shops
AT ALL. I sympathise, I really do.

I can't hear with my left ear at the moment, me and Rachel both have
colds and my head feels like a leadweight. AAAAARRRRgh. Apparently a
scary man kept banging on the window of the flat today and frightening
Rachel. Eventually he went away though. I need a beer I'm fookin'
BOILING in here!

Latest score, England B team 0 - Chile B team 0

Byebye!

JJ
xxx