Sinister: Re:House of Acid

Yummycats at xxx.com Yummycats at xxx.com
Wed Feb 11 00:00:52 GMT 1998

In a message dated 98-02-10 17:32:30 EST, BerryLF at cardiff.ac.uk writes:

<<  Um......no B&S content WHATSOEVER  >>

No surprise there.

Besides, I've grown accustomed to (and I think I'd now rather hear some more)
discussions about pretentious garbage and posts which appear to be meant for
someone's personal diary.  At least until Belle and Sebastian make their next
move in the music world.