Sinister: funky junky

plaird plaird at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 11 03:11:28 GMT 1998

Genevieve on Brian Molko from Placebo:
>It's really his voice,he doesn't sing..he squeak like writhing rat with
>poison tonsils....and the music..well we won't get into that..

Bloody hell!! what an incredibly vivid (and rather disturbing) image.
I had just thought he sounded like somebody from Yes or REO Speedwagon
-almost as repulsive and enough to put me right off.

Hey Keith! - At The Egg last Saturday:
Just what connection with B&S did that bunch of freeloaders have?
After letting them in for free past an enormous queue at your
drunken insistence, I didn't get as much as a thankyou - not a peep!

Acutely aware of lack of B&S content,

The Laird of East Fountainbridge

"An Egg is good for you" - THE EGG Marketing Board