Sinister: goodness gracious is right

Amanda Bergman a-bergman at xxx.edu
Wed Feb 11 03:23:43 GMT 1998

Oh dear. Stuart David has actually resorted to prostituting himself *IN
CHAT* all for the sake of ambience at a spoken word gig.

An hour's worth of uniterrupted Stuart D. banter?

/me slobbers all over the keyboard.

I believe now is the time to page Susannah of  "If Bill Clinton can do it,
you can too" fame and help her hunt down some Columbo footage.

bye bye,
Amanda

Amanda Bergman
Northwestern University
a-bergman at nwu.edu

"Beware the knowers...beware those who are always reading books..."

--Charles Bukowski