Sinister: Make love not war

susannah susannah at xxx.net
Wed Feb 11 06:27:12 GMT 1998

on 10 Feb 98, Perfection As A Hipster wrote...
.
>what gives you the right to slag off fellow listees ?
>
>You are free to use the delete button whenever certain names appear in the
>header, which reminds me that I've opened your mail by accident.

Ok OK point taken, maybe I was a a bit too hasty with that pesky send button.
My point actually was I had just read a damning account of another
listee(Northy) by someone who actually knows him in real life, and I thought
that posting stuff of that ilk was just right out of order.
I can just imagine my flatmate coming onto the list and saying " Susannah is in
fact a cow in real life, she never  does the washing up"
In retrospect, maybe I actually commited almost said crime myself. My punishment
will be three consecutive nights in the Radiohead chat room.

Susannah.