Sinister: The Wednesday Poem

Tag mctag at xxx.com
Wed Feb 11 08:49:15 GMT 1998

Hooray,

A list full of revelry and jollity.

Stuart wrote:

>> this guy at my school,he's very odd...everything ahs to be kinky for
>> him you know? ok..I'm just this silly little person..but somehow..he got in
>> his head..as soon as i step through the dor and at home,bam! i am Dark
>> Mistress and some odd kinky queen..
>
>You've just made Tag's day...

Not me.  I'm vice-free.

Consider that the Wednesday poem.

Risso wrote of the untimely death of Falco.  This came as a great
shock to me, as you can imagine.

He also wrote:

>I ripped off my tits on Stella for the first time and snogged a French lass

Now I shed a tear, but I didn't go that far.

>PS. Does this count as "Doing a Northy?"  or is it more of a "Steaming pile of
>Begbie?"

Now that was unkind.  Who put these cruel ideas in your head?

The small, yet mighty Olla wrote:

>Dont any of you ever read crap literature?

I certainly do, I read "On the road", "American Psycho", "Zen and the
art of blahdeblah", "Naked Lunch" and some things by J.G.Ballard and
Henry Miller and they were all totally crap.  "Be my baby" by the
Ronnie Spector and the book of the film of "Gregory's Girl" are far,
far better.

Keith "Smorgasbord" Watson wrote:

>Independent as FUCK say the hip hop loving flow experts about bored people
>"Belle and Sebastian". Glasgow skyscrapers - watch out. An A+R man said to
>me at their concert. "If you're feeling sinister" feels your balls! Vaguely,
>their melodies have the texture of underwear. Luddites from Scotland are
>fantastic.

>Well Tag, you asked me if I understood it...

I was really hoping someone would do that, and the smart money was on
Keith.  A truly remarkable man - he can't read, but his Swedish is
faultless.

Don Pedro Miller Garcia Marquez wrote:

>One other thing: As far as I am aware, no one has repoted back about
>Trousers' Big Night Out. How did the Poetry Society regulars react to an
>indie-schmindie invasion?

At the risk of making Paul blub with jealousy, Trousers' Big Night Out
was a trouser-busting success.  We all got splendidly drunk (except
Andy Dean, who nursed his ribena like a trooper, and then whipped our
skinny butts at scrabble to prove he was sober), Susannah did a little
dance with Peter Peter The Opium eater's hat (whoever he was), I
snored "like Krakatoa" and vogued in my sleep, James from that band on
Jeepster (Sulaka?) put Snow Patrol stickers on belisha beacons across
the length and breadth of Central London, we all made cheap
double-entendres at Katrina's expense, and had a lovely time, even
though David had to go to work in the morning.

>Come on kids! Get your questions for Mister Murdoch in!

I want to ask Sarah if she can curl her tongue cos some people can and
some people can't, and I dunno, I'm just kind of curious.  I want to
know if Stuart has an innie or an outie tummy button, if Chris likes
sprouts, Richard can pat his head and rub his stomach at the same
time.  I'd also like to know if Sarah can touch her ears with her
feet, again just out of curiosity.  I mean, you know, it's a useful
skill to have ...

That's your lot.  I love you, yes ... even you.

Tag xx