Sinister: an early star catches the...breakfast?

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 11 09:03:26 GMT 1998

hiya!
early morning posting from me 'cos I couldn't be arsed to go into
college and I wanted to avoid Spanish today......'ere is a leetle ink
polaroid to help you guess why......

Thats me kneeling on the floor there. You can't see my face as I am
kinda pread of on the floor, like I was shaloming to my desk or
something. The teachers desk is right next to me, and a tape recorder is
just to the left of me on the floor, where it fell. My legs are tangled
up in orange wire, and there is a chair lying on my head.

Yes OK. I wwas getting a chair from the other side of the room, tripped
over some wire as i was carryong it back over my head, and fell down and
the chair landed on my head.

OW. it was painful.

I wish I had Columbo videos for Stuey babey. Why is every female of this
list in love with Stuey D? Or Stuey M. WHY NOT RICHARD!!!!!

perhaps cos no-one has ever seen Richard. Well, i would like to say that
Richard 'kicks big-time ass' as a drummer and when he shows himself in
public i'm sure he will be a regualr 'beefcake' and 'studmuffin'.
(Saying stolen from USA High and Saved By The Bell the first lot, not
the 2nd lot who wre just a feeble imitation, even though Saved by the
Bell the college years was just a desperate attempt to keep the team
together. wat next Saved by the vell the pension queue???)

I need help too. What songs can *i* do for the duke? Cornershop? SFA
stuff! I have ALL the SFa stuff except for one track on Ankst Radio
Cymron session CD (yes i like being anal! i ahve seen much worse in
#sinister!)..Gorkys...i have most of their stuff too ecept for the
Llanfrowg Ep and Gwenn ni goffen 7"......the best thing i isially put on
peoples compilations is this and called Belle and Sebastian. But I think
the Duke has songs of their that they aint even written yet. Its far
easier doing tapes for Claire.

*It all keeps adding up, I think I'm cracking uuup*

And now I am singing Green Days songs. Claire reminds me of Green Day
even though none of you know her. :) I might even resort to putting the
green day she taped me on Duke Dudes tape....
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!!
SarahBelle

"Sounds off the wall I know, but consider this. If you take the complete
 musical output of a generation, the whole damn lot, then don't you have
something? A kind of soul perhaps. The soul of a generation. I mean, it's
in there in the music. We all know it's in the music, somewhere, right.
Anybody who's ever really listened knows it's there. Somewhere."