Sinister: Moi not dead shocker/tears on the train

Charlotte Hall Charlotte.Hall at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 11 09:38:36 GMT 1998

     Ahem. In case anyone was worried about him (ha!) my report of Daniel
     Arap Moi's death was grotesquely exaggerated.

     And... continuing the thread about public displays of emotion in repsonse
     to a book, I cried helplessly on the Victoria line reading "Hitler's
     Willing Executioners".

     My flatmate Martin takes the whole of IYFS to get ready for work. Is this a
     record? (Yes, it's a brilliant record.)

     Charlotte