Sinister: Bands Of Old

Richard Anderson R.J.Anderson at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 11 11:25:28 GMT 1998

Hi,
	I still have Cd's by Hootie, Crash Test Dummies and Rembrandts and
vynils by Bucks Fizz and Shaking Stevens.  They helped make my musical
tastes what they are today.  Currently in my room at uni we are having a
Jason Donovan revival, does anybody else feel this way inclined?

Thank you for not disgusting the wildlife.

	Richard Anderson