Sinister: Re: still here/B&S moments

Chris Leonard cleonard at xxx.COM
Wed Feb 11 11:56:03 GMT 1998

The return of the beautiful, beautiful madame Charlotte fills me with
great joy.  I've met her you know.   She gave me Nick Drake the Sweetie.
 Her parents knew him.  Isn't that coool?  Mother invokes my talk of new
favourite B & S moments.

  * The trumpet solo in my wandering days are over with the lovely
strings makes me oh want to jive, bunny.

  * The start of Slow Graffitti makes me want to stretch.

  * The bit when Stuart M is spouting utter bollocks on the Beat Patrol
thing about wanting to hear how Madness sound on the radio.  The poor
simpleton.

  * Sarah's speaky bit on the radio.  She's the best voice.   It's her
birthday tommorow.  It's mine next week :(

  * The drum solos

  * The guitar solos

  * Sarah's Bits

  * The bit when Darth Vader flys