Sinister: Life, The Universe and Everything

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 11 14:06:46 GMT 1998

On Tue, 10 Feb 1998, Sarah wrote:

> *slips into cheesy advertising lingerie*

I'm not sure if that's quite what you meant to say, but it's put a great
picture in my head... Edible underwear... Make mine a stilton...

I think the best opening line from a book has to be:
"In the beginning, the world was created. This has angered a lot of people
and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Ten Top B&S moments to sum up why I love them (in irrelevant order):

* The intro to Mary Jo

* Steve Lamacq: "This isn't goth, this is Belle And Sebastian"

* "When the first cup of coffee tastes like washing-up..."

* "I put my arm around her waist. She put me on the ground with judo."

* The moment all the instruments come crashing in after the quiet bit in
LLPJ

* Anything to do with Ferris Wheels

* Donovan Lovedrake

* The whole of Sleep The Clock Around at Manchester Town Hall

* Chris and the bucket at the matinée

* Oh, just everything about them really...

The Tall Git

Blind dates - just say no!