Sinister: What is Tigermilk?

Huw Jenkins Huw.Jenkins at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 11 14:15:00 GMT 1998

Hello all,

What is Tigermilk?  I hear you all mentioning it all the time and I can
hear you all scroning me for not knowing - "What is Tigermilk!, How dare
he associate himself with Belle & Sebastian  without knowing ".  I am,
however, fairly new on the B&S scene and all I have heard so far is "If
your'e feeling sinister" and I know nothing.  So plase don't turn your
back on me for this and remember no one was born with the knowledge.
Any other recommendations would also be apreciated.

tata,

Huw