R: Sinister: books

Francesco A. Franzmoz at xxx.it
Wed Feb 11 14:11:20 GMT 1998

----------
> Da: Farty the Warthog <rod at begbie.com>
> And I don't want to appear like a "lad", but Kate Winslet has got
> incredible breasts -- even the girls in our group agreed on that one.
> Rod.

I can't understand!!!
Why, in heaven, it's wrong to appreciate beautiful, incredible breasts like
K.Winslet's?
Is it possible that if someone says that he likes girl with big breasts (or
big bottoms) or something like that, he must apologize and is froghtened to
appear like a "Lad"?
I think that it's a typical english-american issue!
Here in Italy (as well as in other "mediterranean" countries) if you like a
woman's body it's really normal and you aren't afraid to say it.
Probably it's the fact that "POLITICALLY-CORRECT" IS THE MOST ABUSED
ENGLISH PHRASE?
I don't know, but, in my "humble" opinion,,it would be really strange if
people weren't attracted from the main aspects of the body of the opposite
sex (or even the same one, as long as you like it).
Breasts, bottoms, eyes and legs, muscles and so on were made by nature to
please and attract other people!!!
Isn't it POLITICALLY CORRECT?
Sorry, but I had to say it!

Love, Francesco.

"...and when I'm lying in my bed
I think about life
and I think about death
and neither one particularly appeals to me...."
S.P.M.

P.S.
I DO agree!!! Kate Winslet is simply fantastic and a really good actress
(seen her in "HAMLET"?),
and I'm saying it not oly for her breasts.