Sinister: Kojak videos wanted

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 11 15:57:03 GMT 1998

Calling all B+S fans. I'm currently looking for an entire set of videos of
the loveable "Bell-end headed" 70's cop star Kojak. If anyone would kindly
send me the entire set (nothing less will do), I'll consent to giving them
at most 10 minutes of time to talk to me on the phone. That is of course, as
long as you phone me...

Cheers,
    Keith.