Sinister: SF BAY GUARDIAN

Tara Widmer TWidmer at xxx.com
Wed Feb 11 17:34:36 GMT 1998

Hello hello mes amies!

Good news all around, lookie here in the new San Francisco Bay Guardian
on page 23 in Johnny Ray Huston's "Out Loud" column!!!!
oooh it's BELLE AND SEBASTIAN!
whoo hooo
Alas more critical praise for our lads and lassies, "IYFS" in
particular!
I think I like this man Johnny Ray.
He makes the "Seeing other People"/ "Peanuts" comparison too, and
remarks on "fox in the snow" as a particular favorite.

If somebody doesn't beat me to it, I shall very soon copy the article
for anyone unfortunate enough to not live in the bay area to read
it....But right now am too busy at work...
They have a website tho, http://www.sfbg.com, so maybe it will appear
there.

I just got back from a smashing time in London and I loved it so thanks
for asking.
Did I tell you I went to this lil club, it was on Berwick Street on
Saturday and they played "Like Dylan in the movies"?? I know I couldn't
believe it myself.

England was so much fun. I went to loads of clubs and shops and
restaurants and  saw all kinds of interesting things.... hmm I got my
photo taken with Ian Brown, I did! I saw various "EastEnders" people and
Paul Weller came into my restaurant one night for dinner with his
family.  Oh I saw Tamara Beckwith too one night, she looked like a ho
and I told her so but she just ignored me. she makes me sick.

BTW this may be old news, but the whole adoring Catatonia thing - I
don't get it.  "Mulder and Scully" is complete rubbish.  They are at
best average, this is only me opinion girls and boys, so please don't
deluge me with e-mail trying to convince me of the contrary.

Happy to be back on the list, talk to you all again soon!
Tarappa the Rapper