Sinister: books

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Wed Feb 11 17:35:00 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
De: Francesco A. <Franzmoz at timewarp.it>
Fecha: miƩrcoles 11 de febrero de 1998 17:12
Asunto: R: Sinister: books

>Here in Italy (as well as in other "mediterranean" countries) if you like a
>woman's body it's really normal and you aren't afraid to say it.

Northy, you can't fool us by pretending to be Italian! ~

Breasts, bottoms, eyes and legs, muscles and so on were made by nature to
>please and attract other people!!!

As I live in a "mediterranean" country, I feel it is my duty to go out this
evening and express my delight at the "beauty" of the breasts, bottoms, eyes
and legs, muscles and so on of anyone unlucky enough to cross my path. "I
like your breasts, bottoms!" I will gaily call at passing birds.

A special thank you for all the news from the B&S outing at the Poetry
Society. I'm quite envious, except for the Scrabble bit.

Peter