Sinister: what's that beeping?

Kimberly Rivas-Plata krivas at xxx.gov
Wed Feb 11 18:23:44 GMT 1998

Rosie O'Begbie wrote:

And does anyone still remember who sang "Breakfast At Tiffany's"?  Into
the "Where Are They Now?" file, so young!

that would have to be Deep Blue Something. saw them opening for Letters
to Cleo once, bunch of pretty boys from Texas (no offense to any Texans
on the list).

favorite b&s moment:
when Stuart M. almost slightly laughs on _modern rock song_ when
singing "so I'll leave them to do what they want...." at least it sounds
like a stifled laugh to me...

whatever happened to the lemurs? I have a hydroencephalic (sp?) mouse
that could make a good b&s mascot, though he's slightly retarded - but
still darn cute!

ttfn-
Kim