Sinister: (NBSC) It's good to write

Funkyseb at xxx.com Funkyseb at xxx.com
Wed Feb 11 19:28:48 GMT 1998

      Sorry if this is a bit old, but having ploughed through 200 e-mails I'm
going to have my say. (sorry!)
I wrote to Belle and Sebastian a while ago, and I sent them a picture of 3
year old me (Sebastian) with my doggie of the time (Belle). I didn't hear
anyting though. Oh dear, I hope they didn't take the piss. Katrina, did you
see it? I sent it to Jeepster,I thought it was very sweet.
I wrote a poem to Henry Kelly too once, but he never answered; oh well, it's a
busy life, I s'pose.

 Claire wrote:
< I am just insane or do other
<people get as much pleasure as I do from music and are not afraid to show
<it?
The other day I was walking home, listening to Tigermilk, and a bus came, but
I wanted to sing along so much that I let it go and walked for two miles
instead.
 Which was really stupid I suppose, but Belle and Sebastian just make me do
that sort of thing. They make me smile a lot at strangers too. Hooray!
B&S- Prozac for the ears, or something.

    Sarah wrote:
< Oh, don't want to discriminate, any men with
<nice legs and big hair can join in the tea party too.
        That'll be me then....
Convert count= 5
See you all on top of Primrose Hill.....
Seb
"Ah! Le petit prince, j'ai compris, peu a peu, ta petite vie melancolique.."