Sinister: the Sarah who always posts posts again......

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 11 18:47:19 GMT 1998

Hello Sinisterines/Sinisterettes....

may i say how lovely it was to talk to Lisa on chat today! She called me
the Sarah who always posts. I don't know why, I just have this
compulsive urge to write stuff to a load of strangers oh lord am I
really that bad??? heck!

I *do* have a point, I've jut forgotten it. Oh yes. The Rod Stuart
Debate. That reminds me. Los Manicos covered a song called 'Stay With
Me'. its really cheesey power rock stuuf, ace to sing when drunk and
really hilarious.

After singing it very loudly round Preston, to my intense shame and
horror (also explaining my shaved head) I looked up who first did that
song on the 'net and it was only....

Rod 'do you want my body, don't you know I'm SIXTY!!!' Stuart!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I hope at least you wouldn't catch Belle and Sebastian catching me out
with something like that, I'm sure their covers would only be of the
exqisite taste! Like the ambassadors reception perhaps!!!!! maybe. ok
then.

Adios mis amigos!!!!!
lovehearts and stars and fanzines
Sarah