Sinister: Some roads are only seen at night...

Junior/Fabiana jrbia at xxx.br
Thu Feb 12 01:50:42 GMT 1998

Candy, I can't be the man they want me to be. Maybe it was only with you
that I could be me. And I can't keep lying all the time. I know you'll find
a better man, they're all too easy to find. And I'll just go away, slowly
lose my mind....

Those days are gone. You and I were young, those summer nights. You'll see
the world diving for a girl you'll never find. And then we'll quietly grow
old: the saddest story ever told.

I know that you were never young and you probably won't get old but honey
nobody's gonna hurt you anymore. And nobody's gonna make you wanna die
again. Some people don't believe in dying. But some of us don't believe in
life.

And you, you look like Heaven. An angel who stepped from a dream. 777 times
lovelier than anything i've ever seen.

All the umbrellas in London couldn't stop this rain. And all the dope in
New York couldn't kill this pain. And all the money in Tokio couldn't make
me stay. All the umbrellas in London couldn't stop this rain.

You may be cruel and unkind in every way. Thinking of ways to hurt me all
night and day. But you're so beautiful...But you're so beautiful, it makes
me want to cry.