Sinister: Radio Sweethearts

Nrbqlover at xxx.com Nrbqlover at xxx.com
Thu Feb 12 04:01:57 GMT 1998

>> Does anyone know anything about a band called Radio Sweethearts?I believe
they're from Scotland.

i've got a full-length by them called "New Memories" that came out on St. Roch
Records here in the US of A and Shoeshine in the UK . The band features the
illustrious Francis Macdonald on drums and vocals and the rest of the band
include:
John Miller, vocals/acoustic guitar
Martin Hayward, bass
Brian Taylor, electric guitar
John McCusker, fiddle/mandolin
Malcolm McMaster, pedal steel

the record was produced by Kim Fowley and as previously mentioned, it's more
country than anything else. Francis Macdonald has three tracks on it.

clem lane
nrbqlover at aol.com

n.p. playhouse-always jumping ep