Sinister: sinister-notes from the minister

Suzanne Schroeder suzsch at xxx.net
Fri Feb 13 10:15:39 GMT 1998

> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 08:49:19 -0600 (CST)
> From: Schaffenberger <kschaffe at xxx.edu>
> Subject: Re: Sinister: Bands Of Old

> until I paused to reconsider...only to realize that it is not James Dean
> I see.  It is LUKE PERRY, aka Dylan McKay of the popular American
> television series Beverly Hills, 90210.  When I hear "It's not your money

> that they're after, biy, it's you..." I remember those first Dylan
> episodes when Brenda and Kelly were both crushie on Mr. McKay.  In
> particular, I think of the episode in which Brenda dyed her hair blonde
> to attract his attention.  Of course, this was long before anyone knew of

> Dylan's wealth, hence, Brenda and Kelly weren't after his wallet, they
> were just after his elusive persona.

Yeah, but Luke Perry is a big bomb in every film he has ever made.

I keep seeing Bob Dylan everytime I hear those lyrics which is completely
bizarre since I'm guessing his acting is no better than his singing...if he
was to ever star in a film.

Here's my bizarre theory 'coz  I want to go into a bizarre tagent.  It's 4
in the morning and, well....

The drugs could have made him paranoid hence why they're singing "don't
look back"  and he has made a score, (because he;'s in the park and you
know that the park is the best place to buy drugs since kids like to do
hits in between games) but some hoodlums decide they want to run after him
and take him down, yet Bob doesn't know why or what to do.    Does he get
rid of the money and distract them while he tries to get away?  No, because
they want to beat the shit out of him personally for making that MTV
unplugged album.  If he looks back, then it would be like the biblical
story where the girl turns into a pillar of salt.  And then he will go
blowing in the wind.  And the answer my friend, is blowing in the wind.

thanks for letting me get that off my chest.

yours,

Suzanne