Sinister: So Long and Thanks for All the Fish

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Thu Feb 12 14:17:51 GMT 1998

	Stuart Gardiner wrote :

	On Tue, 10 Feb 1998, Sarah wrote:
	>=20
	> *slips into cheesy advertising lingerie*

	>I'm not sure if that's quite what you meant to say, but it's put a great
	>picture in my head... Edible underwear... Make mine a stilton...

Ah, Oh great gangly one, but a Stilton what ?

A stilton suspender belt perhaps ?mmmmmm....
With Gorgonzola G-string or Brie-Basque?...maybe ?

Also
	Ruth McCurry wrote :

	>Did anyone see Nick Hornby's essay on LLPJ on some American 	>website a while back? Very good, a kind of state of the nation thing. 	>By the way, if any of you are Hornby fans, bad news: the new novel's 	>crap! It'll be a lovely film, though.

What's it called ?
I thought the first one was a pile of piss, compared to Fever pitch...(even without my obvious Gooner bias). He should stick to footie writing.