Sinister: Re: The soundtrack of your life

LISA BERRY BerryLF at xxx.uk
Thu Feb 12 15:03:03 GMT 1998

 Warning!!!! Pretentious tosh alert!!!!Feel free to delete without
reading!!!

 12 songs to represent my life.....let me think.....
My life is dull, boring and sad so here we are :

1. 4st 7lb - Manic Street Preachers : "I want to walk in the snow and
not soil its purity", "Such beautiful dignity in self-abuse"
 (The most beautiful lyrics ever written - Richey be happy wherever
you are)

2.Creep - Radiohead : "What the hell am I doing here when I don't
belong here?"
 (Ever had the feeling that you just shouldn't be here?)

3.Judy And The Dream Of Horses - B&S : "Walking the street from
morning till night", "..never felt so good except when she was
sleeping"
 (......living in dreams all the time.....)

4.Motown Junk - Manics : "Adrift in cheap dreams don't stop the
rain", "21 years of living and nothing means anything to me"
 (I was SO happy when they played this at Brixton Academy)

5.Put The Book Back On The Shelf - B&S : "You'll have to pay for
staring at the floor when people talk to you"
 (Cos I'm shy too...)

6. Lazy Line Painter Jane - B&S
 (HAPPY at the Union Chapel gig!)

7.Pictures Of You - The Cure : "...screamed at the make-believe,
screamed at the sky and you finally found the courage to let it all
go"
 (...nice lyrics...)

8.New Dawn Fades - Joy Division : "..mistakes were made I took the
blame. Directionless, so plain to see, a loaded gun won't set you
free, so they say"
 (Got me through a bad patch...)

9. I Am A Rock - Simon And Garfunkel :"I have my books and my poetry
to protect me"
 (Self-explanatory...)

10.Strange Days - The Doors
 (Cos they are...)

11.Rollercoaster - Red House Painters : "Reminding me I'll never be
able to relive those days except in memory"
 (......remembering.....)

12.Too Cold Here - Manics : "10 years of bleeding inside", "Sometimes
the mind is the smallest prison of all"
 (....nice lyrics again...)

13. Talk To Me - Tindersticks: "In a hall of mirrors, you get sick of
yourself"
 (Just like this song.....)

 Um...that turned into 13 not 12.

 Now you probably think Im a freak and will ban me from the list or
something. Im not THAT bad - honest!!!

 Lots of love from Lisa xxx
 (Vowing never to post anything this crap or long EVER again!!!)