Sinister: Ros the Mod and the Detectives

Neil Hargreaves 9607129h at xxx.uk
Thu Feb 12 16:20:54 GMT 1998

I think Rod Stewart absolutely *does* deserve our respect our at
least our admiration. At the start he was Godlybrilliant and the way
he's ended up now is .... well listen

Most everyone who was ever anything in music then is a sad balding
rocker now but so what? Do we think we'd have been (or will be) any
different. In fact I think it sows that at least the mans human. Its
sort of poiniant in happysadnostalgia kind of way....

Also I need your help settling a long running dispute... Quicy or
Coulumbo. Does Q's crusading attract or repel you? Do you love our
hate the C Mans bumbling sctick? Can you trust a coroner who plays
that muck poker? Or a detective  that never washed? Do you find (as
one not unattractive female accomplice of mine does) Quincy 'a bit of
a shagmuffin'? Do we care? Are ther anyfans of the lawyer guy who was
in Vanishing Points series thi nger (what was his name?)

Oh by the way we can't be nice to each other all the time. Sometimes
list feels like its being presided overe by the secret pleasantness
police. Can we not allow people a bit of passion?You know someone is
your freind when you can disagree with them and slag them off without
them getting upstet

yeah.

bye,bye

neil H