Sinister: "sexy" roses, sad lyrics

Tara Widmer TWidmer at xxx.com
Thu Feb 12 17:48:01 GMT 1998

A.M. Horne  wrote:
>>I am the only person I've met so far who can see
shades of "Do you think I'm sexy" in the intro to the Roses "I wanna be
adored".

Oh dear
I don't think I'll ever be able to listen to that Roses song ever again
in the same way!

>>here is michi's soundtrack: (in no particular order) i wrote some of
the
lyrics down to reflect on the life that i've lead...(quite sad one that
is..)

Gosh, I wanted to cry reading your chosen lyrics... Cheer up, it can't
be all that bad!  WE love you!

Do the band still read this?
If so I would like to take the opportunity to personally invite all of
them to lunch or tea or whatever when they come to San Francisco on
their tour.  (You WILL be coming here, I suppose? it's imperative. this
city loves you)  It is the very least I could do to show my appreciation
for the many hours of joy their music has brought me, hehe.
okay enough of my blethering,
t.