Sinister: Vulgar wealth (little/no B&S content)

Schaffenberger kschaffe at xxx.edu
Fri Feb 13 00:05:57 GMT 1998

Matthew's _ Wings_ problems:

Actually, I just purchased _Wings of Desire_ pre-watched at my
neighboring Blockbuster.  Although it is a very beautiful film, its
sequel, _Far Away, So Near_ (or _Far Away, So Close_; I can't remember)
is better in my opinion.  I saw Tigersmilk bars at Central Market last
week, but was reluctant to try them, as they were positioned next to the
Powerbars.  (If Powerbars are not an international thing, I'll explain.
They are a candybar type version of Gatorade that are supposed to give
you energy.  They come in various flavors, all of which taste
suspiciously like cardboard.)

I'm writing during the break of my three hour John Donne seminar.  I
suppose I'll go eat now.

Kristen