Sinister: reading list for cool kids

The Trainspotter tdzF94 at xxx.edu
Fri Feb 13 04:32:42 GMT 1998

barsky!  The Secret History is a brilliant book, any one else is wrong.
Truly.

I've taken a long an extensive poll. I've had gzillions of peeps see it on
my web site, and say, ahoy sailor, that's a wee good book you got listed
there!

http://hampshire.edu/~tdzF94/ - Mods, Dick Van Dyke, Palace, and all that
guff...it's the Pot O' Curry/ Mods 'r' US.

"The day didn't go too well. Too many chocolates and cigarettes, I kept
thinking of you and almost walking into lampposts." Pulp

"and the times that we all hoped would last,
like a train they have gone by so fast
and though we stood together on the edge of the platform,
we were not moved by them"