Sinister: Nothing sinister...

The Trainspotter tdzF94 at xxx.edu
Fri Feb 13 06:52:50 GMT 1998

I'm trying to get a hold of the pulp record bag - black preferably, or
another rad record bag where I can put a lovely belle and sab transfer on
the side.  anyone know a good source whether on-line, catalog, or shoppe?

thanks,

-teri
http://hampshire.edu/~tdzF94/ -  Inspired by the writings of the
eighteeth century Venetian gambler, eroticist and spy.

"The day didn't go too well. Too many chocolates and cigarettes, I kept
thinking of you and almost walking into lampposts." Pulp

"and the times that we all hoped would last,
like a train they have gone by so fast
and though we stood together on the edge of the platform,
we were not moved by them"