Sinister: Birthday Greetings

Chris Leonard cleonard at xxx.COM
Fri Feb 13 11:03:04 GMT 1998

May we all join hands and sing the Stevie Wonder version of "Happy
Birthday" to our beloved sensai Paul "Jizz" Mitchell, who is 70 today.

He is the only the man i have ever met that has made me say out loud "I
wish I was him"

the chiseled good looks.......
the razor sharp wit......
the adonis body.....
the genuis mind......

i could go on for ever.

I have used my hi-tech computer technology to generate a superb hi-res
image of this God among Men.  If this gets corrupted in the electronic
transmission feel free to rearrange it.  You will know when it's right.

        xxxxxx
     xxxxxxxxxx
    xxx=      =xxx
       \_______/

Have a great day Paul.  You're a credit to Geordies the world over.

Love
christabel

x x x x