Sinister: Radio Sweethearts

Julia Mary Brown 9503594b at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 13 12:43:40 GMT 1998

-The Radio Sweethearts are a sort of country/pop type band.All I know
of them are a few songs on the album "Shoeshine Chartbusters",a
compilation of singles on shoeshine records.Also featured are Frank
Blake(Norman Blake & Francis McDonald),Alex Chilton and Speedboat.

When i saw the Radio Sweethearts play live in the Cottiers bar in
Glasgow, Stevie Jackson played with them for the second half of their
set, which was a very nice surprise, except that he stood behind the
speaker, so I couln't actually see him.
I've just realised they maybe got mentioned because someone else
posted this- I've got a few digests to catch up on, so sorry if I'm
repeating stuff.
Love Julia