Sinister: Happy Birthday to ya

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 13 11:54:25 GMT 1998

Indeed, I would like to follow on with the birthday greetings to Paul in a
far less funny manner than Chris just did... Happy Birthday indeed laddy,
have a nice day and night - and I hope it stops being happy bang on 12
midnight tonight (only joking).
    It's a bit quiet today on the list isn't it? Maybe it's Friday the
13th - actually, it's probably the Friday the 13th Virus! Arse.

Mr.Horney - sorry, that was my bit about Rod Stewart - but I can't believe
you've never heard the intro to Do you think I'm sexy... You must've lived
like Howard Hughes all your life.

Anyway, enough of sayiing something when I've really got nothing to say.

Cheers,
    Keith.

"My wife might've bloody well turned up" Lord Farrow.