Sinister: Pasties

Chris cja1000 at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 13 13:23:22 GMT 1998

OK folks, I'm new here and I appreciate that this has probably been
discussed ad nauseum, but I can't be bothered to trawl through *too* many
back issues and I really do need to know what 'Le pastie de la
Bourgeousie' means.

I read 'The Secret History' and thought it fairly average, on the
recommendation of a friend who loved it. Perhaps it divides people...
Louis de Bernieres came up a couple of days ago for Capt. Correli. Read
Senor Viva and the Coca Lord...

The world is getting weirder; people who wave their arms around are more
likely to have heart attacks than people who don't....

Finest kind,
Clothilde