Sinister: Help ! - Absolutely No B&S Content

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 13 13:25:57 GMT 1998

Can anyone help make a little girl very happy ?
A friends daughters school is running a quiz type compy based on the following type of question :

1)	24 	HFT	=	24 Hours From Tulsa
2)	3	BM (SHTR)=	3 Blind Mice (See How They Run)

There were 50 of these questions, and a combined effort involving half the adults in Exeter have got 48 to date.  Can you help with the final 2 ?

1)	2000	P in a TB ?
2)	480	S in a R ?

If you think you can help, could you contact e-mail me direct please.

Thanking yus awfly.
--
Adrian.

Pity would be no more