Sinister: More Pub Dilemmas

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 13 10:06:43 GMT 1998

>Also I need your help settling a long running dispute... Quicy or
>Coulumbo. Does Q's crusading attract or repel you? Do you love our
>hate the C Mans bumbling sctick? Can you trust a coroner who plays
>that muck poker? Or a detective  that never washed? Do you find (as
>one not unattractive female accomplice of mine does) Quincy 'a bit of
>a shagmuffin'? Do we care? Are ther anyfans of the lawyer guy who was
>in Vanishing Points series thi nger (what was his name?)

Strange this Neil - cause we've been having a similar sort of problem, this
has gone on for around about 5 years now, basically, is it:

    Airwolf, or Blue Thunder.

    Do you go for the Insectoid Menace of Blue Thunder, or for the sleek
shark looks of Airwolf. There's numerous other factors involved here - Blue
Thunder's got a "whisper mode " which allows it to hang about outside flats
watching laydeez undressing, but by the same token, the bad guy is Malcolm
McDowell, a hero in anyone's book - and if he wants Blue Thunder destroyed -
so should you! Airwolf's copilot is the great Ernest Borgnine from The
Poseiden adventure, and the Black Hole and stuff, so there's lots of pluses
and minuses on either side. So me and all me mates would appreciate your
votes and collective wisdom on the issue

Cheers,
    Keith.