Sinister: RE: Pleasantness Police

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Fri Feb 13 10:33:30 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
De: Mcburnie <I.S.Mcburnie at herts.ac.uk>
Para: Sinister <sinister at majordomo.net>
Fecha: jueves 12 de febrero de 1998 19:25
Asunto: Sinister: RE: Old Bands

>Jason Donovan?????????
>
>Piss off!!!!!!!

Officer, arrest that man! He's drunk and his flies are undone. Sentence him
to three months in a bouncy castle followed by six months community service
playing Twister with pensioners.

I am now going to answer two questions in one: Ever read any crap? and
Quincy or Columbo? Neither of them have anything to do with B&S:
I've got a book written by hte bloke "Quincey" is based on, called "Coroner
to the Stars". It's pretty good. Far too few people are aware of Natalie
Wood's bravery when she fell off a boat wearing a snorkel parka. I can't
really remember what other cases he was on, but my alarmingly ample
knowledge of the Manson Family murders may have something to do with
it.....I've also got a book about Columbo and the Manson Family. Again, few
people are aware that Columbo was part of the investigative team way back on
the morning after the sixties. Obviously he was a bit of a rookie then, but
he was fully formed when members of the Family resurfaced with murderous
intent.
I read the whole "Coroner to the Stars" book, but I didn't bother with
Columbo versus Manson. So the winner is.....Marcus Welby MD.