Sinister: Pleasantness Police Part 2

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Fri Feb 13 13:39:56 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
De: Hopkins T <t.hopkins at lancaster.ac.uk>
Para: 'sinister at majordomo.net' <sinister at majordomo.net>
Fecha: jueves 12 de febrero de 1998 19:35
Asunto: RE: Sinister: The Wednesday Poem, one day late

Gerald Manley Hopkins wrote:

>Miller loves Isaac
>Hayes because he makes Pete feel
>Good about balding.

Officer! Arrest that man! I have a luxurious head of hair, more in keeping
with Rod Stewart 1979 than Isaac Hayes.
I rest my case...

Mind you, when I'm sitting on the bog I often daydream about having my head
shaved and polished by the Reverend Jesse Jackson before being whisked off
to the Los Angeles Coliseum in a spectacular motorcade to perform before 100
000 afros, quite bedraggled after an afternoon of doing the Funky
Chicken....

Speaking of which, has anyone read the new Stax Story book? I saw it
reviewed in the same copy of "Q" that Hopkins crops up in, and haven't been
able to sleep since.

Lardy Miller