Sinister: Ode to a stallion

Tag mctag at xxx.com
Fri Feb 13 13:47:43 GMT 1998

Hello,

Sugar Ray Leonard wrote:

>May we all join hands and sing the Stevie Wonder version of "Happy
>Birthday" to our beloved sensai Paul "Jizz" Mitchell, who is 70 today.
>
>the chiseled good looks.......
>the razor sharp wit......
>the adonis body.....
>the genuis mind......

And as Tim and Miller have been indulging in a spot of poetry wars, I
have myself decided to break into ode, in honour of this auspicious
occasion.  I have decided to avoid Tim's worthy, but somewhat
conventional use of the haiku style, and delve into a style which is
altogether more modern, which I like to call Doggy style:

Happy Birthday Honey,
You loved me like Weiner Schnitzel,
But if I can't get rid of that itch, I'll
Tell Linda.

Love Tag xx