Sinister: Loving Spoonfull and Ink Photographs

Jonathan Wren jwg.wren at xxx.com
Fri Feb 13 14:57:25 GMT 1998

I was eating my breakfast yesterday when, on Melody Radio (my parents
choice NOT mine!) a song came on by a group called Loving Spoonfull.
Now, the song was pretty insipid cack (it was on Melody, after all) but
the singer's voice was very, very similar to Stuart Murdoch's. Anyone
else heard of this group/singer?

Just an observation...

A (very) little ink photograph to finish:

This one's of me. It was the moment when I read on the Sinister posting
that I'd be missing the B&S chats. You can just see the blood emerging
from my head after I'd smashed into the monitor in despair.

Speaking of Ink Photographs, has anyone here who writes fiction
incorporated it into anything they've written? I used the idea on a
story I wrote and it "came out" really well. Was Stuart David actually
the originator or has a similar sort of idea been used before?

All the best and if I don't post again before I go back to Dundee, take
care and have fun,

Jon