Sinister: Bruce Springsteen

Huw Jenkins Huw.Jenkins at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 13 15:00:22 GMT 1998

To whoevers interested,
			Anyone here like Bruce Springsteen?  If you do
please be in touch, it would be so nice to find somelse who dig's his
music and lyrics as much as I do.  If you think that he's nothing but an
eighties nightmare in a bandana waving an Americn flag then read on.
Bruce is not about this!!!!  Born in the U.S.A was not a patriotic
anthem, it was a song about Bruce's discrace of his nation in the
Vietnam war.  Early Bruce Spristeen songs are about romance, being young
having hope, self beleif and ambition, songs about gangs surviving on
the wild streets of New Jersey.  but don't just take it from me check
him out yourself, I would reccommend "The Wild, the  Innocent and the E-
street Shuffle".  I find that people just don't give him the credit that
he deserves and finding Springsteen fans from this generation is not an
easy task.

anyway I'd better get back to work or I'm going to get the sack.

Let me know what you think?

Cheers, Huw

P.S - Happy Valentines day.