Sinister: Gatorade?

plaird plaird at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 13 15:51:21 GMT 1998

Kristen (kschaffe at trinity.edu) wrote:
>(If Powerbars are not an international thing, I'll explain.
>They are a candybar type version of Gatorade that are supposed to give
>you energy.

Believe it or not, but Gatorade isn't an international thing either.
Would that be 'Gator' as in Alligator?
Oh! the things you Americans are willing to put in your bodies ;-).

No more mails about the Bobby Dylan B&S connection please (half-joking).
I was going to ask if that information was on the B&S website but
some spawny git beat me to it.

Suggested reading:
'The Elephant' - Richard Rayner
'The Sandman' - Miles Gibson
'Vagabond' - A.P. Wolf

If you have a prediliction for novels containing dysfunctional
families, liars, weirdness, madness and some death give these a glance.

Bye for now,

The Laird of East Fountainbridge

P.S  Happy Birthday to Paul HoneyMitchell - you old git!