Sinister: Friday Night Gibberish

Dadadodo rod at xxx.com
Fri Feb 13 17:00:56 GMT 1998

Dadadodo (http://people.netscape.com/jwz/dadadodo) is a very bizarre and
really rather cool piece of software.  Read about it on that web-page for
an explanation, but here's what it did with 24-hours of Sinster posts:

        Mind.  Who is he was brought to send to send to you, by the
        world over but it's not a soooooo at PM seems to send to say.

So soon, I read: the genuis mind.  They now?

        My copy of I like punk pop sense: hearing this message
        was brought to our very Good looks.  To you will.
        Anyone appeared in a bit of poetry including my friends
        years ago, Yes folks that's how the Sinister, mailing
        list.  To the don't Look back to books For the saddest
        song about how the Top of Horses, describes a sort of
        the edge of perky, but the wall documentary film:
        called don't look back on the actual theme.  This
        message was brought to the C mans human; thank you
        think I'll ever feeling a metaphorical film called
        Don't languish in the list information please see for
        questions about how the Sinister mailing list
        information please mail at least the same way!

        Sounds like to you and the rooms, exist now Sinister
        mailing list.

        We?  Even know someone, all the Sinister mailing list.
        Linda.  Hello, Sugar Ray Huston San Francisco on swapping videos
        what is what it's put a boy before being cruised in; fox in the
        list works mail For her the list first played with the list
        information please mail For questions solace; there was brought
        to an OK, folks, that's B need a brilliant concert film, called
        was Godlybrilliant and other list information please see for
        subscribing, unsubscribing and polished by the C Mans human.

        Mind: you by the list today is what people a train they hear the
        theatres.  This message was filmed a few guys and sab transfer on
        Tue, Feb Tara Widmer wrote.  To the Sinister mailing list works
        please read it amusing to Newcastle and the very nice young!
        For you when got a stilton what you, think of the Sinister
        mailing list information please works mail owner We're all
        happy bunnies humming happy bunnies humming happy bunnies
        humming Happy bunny tunes: country of Fire this message was
        to.

        To the times that are only audience were positioned next book
        (the indie herd celebrates Belle and Sebastian's if that's how
        the Stevie Wonder version of joining in a coroner who was too
        well I was the servants were in on track of piss off to the
        futile travel that nice day But he's the novel strand seems to
        send to the in melancholy so fast and I think of us need of I
        thought that while sitting on the club see For owner We're all
        join two a big huge message was brought to Sleep with a foreign
        country of Seeing the first one can't be in greece).

Aren't we?

== makes more sense than my normal posts!

Rod.

                                    Rod Begbie @ http://www.begbie.com |