Sinister: the most boring and non b&s related post i've ever sent

bradford parachute at xxx.net
Fri Feb 13 23:55:59 GMT 1998

ah hem....
having worked in a health food store for two years of my life during
high school, i feel i am compelled to write in about this tigermilk bar.
true, they do taste rather funny, but there is one with peanut butter
that is magnificent. i think it's peanut butter crunch or something.
and there is actually one flavor of powerbars that isn't half
bad......banana. but it still kinda tastes like banana soaked in
cardboard oil.

and i just recently purchased robert forster's "warm nights". i tell you
something...this list is breaking me and draining all my hard earned
savings. anyway, this album is the first album since "iyfs" that i've
been unable to take out of the cd player. for four days straight now,
i've listened to nothing but it. wonderful album.
-brad