Sinister: more boring dylan stuff

Tara Widmer TWidmer at xxx.com
Fri Feb 13 22:53:47 GMT 1998

This is too crazy,
I just looked in the local afternoon newspaper and guess what?
You'll never believe it but beginning a one week run at the local
arthouse cinema tonight is none other than hot hot hot current Sinister
topic "Don't Look Back" starring you-know-who.
Coinkydink, n'est-ce pas?
The reporter calls it not only "easily one of the best documentaries
ever made" but "one of the most cinematically influential."
So I can finally see what the big deal is about!

in other news...

well nobody believes me that I really saw Paul Weller in a restaurant
the other night... why not? he has to eat too.... Oooh I looked at those
baby photos and everyone is so darn cute I hurt my fingers trynna pinch
yr little cheeks through the monitor, hehe... and I'm about to embark on
converting another friend to B&S, so wish me luck!!!
Oh and btw, here's a lovely rose from me to all of you in honor of
valentines
@---->------ (it's the best i could do)
love, tarabelle
"tonight, I'm going to be Saffron Republica"