Sinister: Loving Spoonfull and Ink Photographs

Junior/Fabiana jrbia at xxx.br
Mon Feb 16 01:20:33 GMT 1998

I have an almost-crap compilation (given by an old crap
ex-boyfriend...hehehe) from some 60's obvious hits (California Dreaming
etc), and there are...two songs from the Loving Spoonful in it. And I
always thought they were probably the best on this CD. They sound very nice
to me...although I've never heard anything else from them, neither know who
they really were...

Fabiana