Sinister: newbies ( i am)

Fritz frit_z at xxx.com
Sat Feb 14 01:00:59 GMT 1998

Hello to everyone

Just dropping a few lines to the list...hum! what can i say...been
enjoying B&S for a bit now...i find their music to be really touching
and refreshing from what we are use to hearing nowadays...

How many albums so far for B&S, if i may ask and how about single?

what i do have is, if you're felling sinister cd + 3..6..9 seconds of
light, that i manage to get while i was in NYC...it is sometimes hard
to find uk albums in Montreal but there's a great record shop so we
can always order...

cheers

Chantal