Sinister: Everything

Honey honey at xxx.net
Sat Feb 14 13:09:35 GMT 1998

Just a very quick one so you can get back to your discussions of
Dylan/Lucozade and all other things highly B&S related.  Thank you to all
who sent rude poems etc. for my birthday and cards including precious Oon
from Thailand!  Sending out mental valentines to you all now (I have a
theory about who sent out the real valentine to the list but I'm not
telling).  For those who want to know, I got a new outfit for my Sindy, 40
pounds worth of vouchers for Boots from my Mad Dad (so that's me in
toothpaste for 3 decades), and a trip to Glasgow where I spent an obscene
amount of money on 60s French pop.

Bet no-one posts today cos you're snogging each other and no-one's told
me.

Oh yeah - for those of us who have too many CDs, does anyone reckon we
could make a CD swap thing work here?  It's usually impossible on the
Internet as no-one trusts anyone else to exchange via mail, but I reckon
we could do it here, if via a central point for safety or something - a
WWW record of who's swapping what so we know someone isn't skinning us all
when we stick on the stamps.  Also, swaps often fail one-to-one but
would work with lots of people - three-way swaps etc, credits or
something.

So - well if anyone has any ideas, mail ME not the list.  Must NOT involve
cash - can't have anything even vaguely commercial via this list, full
stop.  Must be very very simple to run.  But PLEASE don't start posting
swap lists to the list - I will go all grumpy again.  Maybe this isn't of
interest, or if it is we could just do one-to-one on a WWW page somewhere.
Whatever.

Honey xxx